Location: Clearwater, FL
Job Function: Process Engineer Consulting
Job Description: The consultant will work with Globiox client(s) and be responsible for preparing and executing validation documents. The consultant should have working knowledge of the principles of process engineering associated with pharmaceutical industry, and demonstrate an understanding of cGMP. Individuals must represent the company and division at client sites and interact confidently with clients, contractors, management and peers.
Qualified candidates will be considered throughout the USA.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of Process Engineering experience within the FDA regulated pharmaceutical industry
- Thorough knowledge of cGMP/FDA regulations & work environment
- Creating and Reviewing SOP's, Traceability Matrix, IQ/OQ/PQ, Testing Documents, Test Plans, Test Cases
- Must be willing to travel to project site
- Strong interpersonal skills, coupled with attention to detail, excellent review skills and analytical skills
- Must have strong ability to organize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Highly Desirable: Send us your resume
- Technical degree in related discipline